- Klein Tools - High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with an Angled head design for easy work in confined spaceshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/801_0-KLID2000-48.html$92.58 /EA
- $160.39 /EA
- Klein Tools - High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with Angled head design for easy work in confined spaceshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/806_0-KLID248-9ST.html$103.12 /EA
- $27.97 /EA
- Klein Tools - Ironworker's Work Pliers for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wirehttps://www.rdfasteners.com/804_0-KLID213-9ST.html$150.05 /EA
- $32.99 /EA
- Milwaukee - 8-20 ga Wire Stripper - Wire Cutter - Reamer - Bolt Cutter - Loop Maker - Pliers - All-Metal Lock - Comfort Grip will Not Peel - For multi-purpose electrical applicationshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/34624_0-combination-plie...$53.11 /EA
- Jet Equipment - Chrome Vanadium Steel - Cutting edges are induction hardened to HRC58-62 - Double-dipped cushion grip handleshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/3700_4064-JET730414.html...$16.95 - $21.95 /EA
- Klein Tools - Ironworker's Work Pliers for twisting and cutting soft annealed rebar tie wirehttps://www.rdfasteners.com/802_0-KLID201-7CST.html$107.99 /EA
- Jet Equipment - Chrome Vanadium Steel & Chrome Molybdenum Steel - w/ Cutter - Strong locking mechanismhttps://www.rdfasteners.com/3706_4070-JET730455.html...$25.31 - $25.95 /EA
- $22.33 /EA
- Milwaukee - Unsorted Product - PLIER DIAGONAL 7"https://www.rdfasteners.com/34599_0-plier--diagonal-...$33.97 /EA
Call for Availability
- Milwaukee - Up to 2X more cuts - iron Carbide edge cutting edge, hardened blades - Reaming head design - up to 1-1/ in. (patent pending) - Integrated crimper for insulated and non-insulated...https://www.rdfasteners.com/14592_0-9-in-High-Levera...
Call for Availability
The information provided for this product has been bulk uploaded for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Please do not complete an order with this product unless you first confirmed by the vendor part number or the Red Deer Fasteners' product number. Any reliance on the material associated with this product is used at your own risk.