- $6.95 /EA
- $17.99 /EA
- $15.67 /EA
- OLFA - Carbon Tool Steel Blade - Stainless Steel Blade Channel - Slip-Resistant Rubber Grip - ABS Handle - Ratchet Wheel Lock - For extra heavy-duty cutting applicationshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/969_0-utility-knife-ratc...$19.88 /EA
- Vanguard Steel - Fits Most Standard Utility Knives - Long-Lasting Replacement Blades - Precision-Honed Edge - For cutting and trimming roofing, carpet, and flooring materialshttps://www.rdfasteners.com/19577_0-hook-blades-heav...$60.00 /100PC
- $11.09 /EA
- $11.33 /PACK
- Vanguard Steel - Handheld Cutting Tools - KNIFE SAFETY CUThttps://www.rdfasteners.com/100699_0-knife--safety-c...$15.02 /EA
- Vanguard Steel - Handheld Cutting Tools - BLADE RAZOR 12 - *100/PKGhttps://www.rdfasteners.com/100704_0-blade-razor-12....$31.08 /100PC
- Vanguard Steel - Handheld Cutting Tools - SWAGER 1/4"-5/16" HANDhttps://www.rdfasteners.com/100760_0-swager--14-516-...$567.00 /EA
- Handheld Cutting Tools - CRIMPER 1/16-3/16 HANDhttps://www.rdfasteners.com/100771_0-crimper-116-316...$263.05 /EA
- OLFA - Versatile - Heavy-Duty - Spring-Activated Blade - Right or Left Handed - Blade self-retracts the instant the blade loses contact with the cutting surfacehttps://www.rdfasteners.com/991_0-safety-knife-self-...
Call for Availability
- Stanley - Hand Tool Kit - Stainless Steel Multi Tool - Quick Blade Change Knife with all metal constructionhttps://www.rdfasteners.com/18406_0-stt84-499.html
Call for availability.
- OLFA - This multipurpose snap-off cutter is the modern version of the original snap-off cutter developed by OLFA Corporation in 1956https://www.rdfasteners.com/962_0-OLF180.html
Call for Availability
Please Call for Special Orders
The information provided for this product has been bulk uploaded for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Please do not complete an order with this product unless you first confirmed by the vendor part number or the Red Deer Fasteners' product number. Any reliance on the material associated with this product is used at your own risk.