Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee Extreme Thin Metal Band Saw Blades are built to make more cuts with fewer blade changes.
These new extreme metal band saw blades can cut 2x faster and last 3x longer than standard blades in thin metals.
Made from high-speed steel and with a variable TPI tooth pattern, these blades cut through thin metals like stainless steel pipe, strut, threaded rod, schedule 40 pipe, angle iron, schedule 80 pipe, cast iron, steel bar stock, and copper.
The durability and construction of these blades allows for faster cuts with fewer blade changes.
Cuts through thin metals with ease!
- Band Saw Blade: A band saw blade is built as a continuous circle (or band) of metal with teeth along one edge. It's used with portable or stationary band saws to cut various workpieces.
|Vendor Part #:||48-39-0611|
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
|Teeth Type:||Aggressive Variable-Pitched|
- √for Cutting Angle Iron
- √for Cutting Threaded Rod
- √for Cutting Copper
- √for Cutting Scheduled 80 Pipe
- √for Cutting Stainless Steel Pipe
- √for Cutting Strut
- √for Cutting Steel Bar Stock
- √for Cutting Cast Iron
- √for Cutting Schedule 40 Pipe
- √Cutting Through Thin Metals
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!