Please Call for Special Orders
The DeWalt by Powers Power-Stud+ SD1 Wedge Expansion Anchor is built to give consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete.
This anchor gives consistent performance in high and low strength concrete and is suitable for use in normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry.
Manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body, an expansion clip on the end and includes a nut and washer.
Can be installed through standard fixture holes and is built for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading.
Nominal drill bit size is the same as the diameter of the anchor.
Fully threaded and torque-controlled!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-2818 for cracked and uncracked concrete
- Code compliant with the 2015 IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC
- Evaluated and qualifi ed by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading (Category 1 anchors)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL Listed) - File No. EX1289, see listing for sizes
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-2966 for masonry
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2/ASTM E 488 and ICC-ES AC193 for use in structural concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318-14 Chapter 17 or ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D
- Tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC01 for use in Masonry
|Vendor Part #:||7438SD1|
- √Structural Connections
- √Interior Applications/Low Corrosion Environments
- √Seismic & Wind Loading
- √Safety-Related Attachments
- √Tension Zone Applications
- Product | Dust Collection Accessories See our selection of dust collection accessories that can help you comply with OSHA standards!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!