Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
DeWALT DCE151 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Cable Stripper is built to cleanly and consistently strips electrical cable without an exposed knife. It quickly strips copper and aluminum cable from 6 AWG to 750 MCM CU and 900 MCM AL.
Excellent on Copper or Aluminum Wire!
Quick-release bushings and a reference chart are included to cover the range of cable diameters.
Put down the blade and increase productivity with this innovative solution for large diameter cable stripping.
- Depth gauge consistently strips cable up to 4 in.
- Strip #6 - 750 MCM Cu/Al Cable
- Included quick-release bushings allow you to quickly change bushings for each cable size
- Variable speed trigger with reverse for speed control
- Adjustable onboard LED light helps to provide illumination in dark or low light situations
- The kit box comes with convenient storage for tool, bushings, battery, and charger
- E-Clutch™ system helps the user maintain control of the tool if it becomes jammed
- Using appropriate bushing, cable stripper works on both (THHN/XHHW) copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750 MCM CU and 900 MCM AL
In the Box
The following is included with this Cable Stripper (DCE151TD1):
- (1) DCE151 Cable Stripper
- (1) DCB203 2.0 Ah Battery
- (1) Charger
- Bushings DCE1513-DCE1522
- Kit box
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||DCE151TD1|
|Approx. Weight:||2.4 lbs|
|Depth Setting:||Tool Free|
|Wire Gauge:||#6 to 750 MCM|
|Wire Type:||Copper & Aluminum|