Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
For over 50 years, UCAN has specialized in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products. UCAN strives to provide the most practical and cost effective solutions to meet the needs of engineers, contractors, and tradesmen.
No customer reviews for the moment.
UCAN Single-Expansion Shield Achors are built with a rust-proof zamac alloy plating. They're a machine type expansion anchor, which is ideally suited for base materials of questionable strength.
The single expansion anchor is made with a pre-assembled sets of shields and an internally threaded expander cone.
Single Expansion Shield performance data
IN 3000psi CONCRETE
|Size||Ultimate Tension Load||Ultimate Shear Load|
|1/4"||1800 psi||2150 psi|
|5/16||2000 psi||3300 psi|
|3/8"||2260 psi||3950 psi|
|1/2"||3500 psi||8000 psi|
|5/8"||5800 psi||13500 psi|
|3/4"||8500 psi||15000 psi|
Please Note: use as guid values ONLY. Actualy results may vary depending on base material quality and installation conditions.
|Vendor Part #:||USA12|
- √For Fastening Steel in a Corrosive Environmentor
- √For Fastening Timber Frames to Concrete
- √For Fastening to Block Walls
- √For Fastening to Brick
- √For Wood Fastening in a Corrosive Environment
- More Info | UCAN Fastening Products UCAN specializes in producing and distributing concrete anchors and other fastening products.
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.